Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Rain or Shine


Whew! We had 2 beautiful weddings this past weekend, and thankfully the weather cooperated! Friday's wedding was all outside, and I swear both me and Michelle (the beautiful bride) were checking weather.com every other hour to see if the forecast had changed. Expecting showers Michelle got a beautiful parasol just in case. We arrived at the DoubleTree and like magic the sky cleared. I do have to say I have amazing luck with weather and it has not rained on me yet....now knock on wood....seriously...knock on wood! Congrats to both my wonderful couples, Michelle & Patrick and Melissa & Mario. I can't think of a better way to spend my weekends....

1 comment:

Rocket said...

I really need some help, my fiance put me in charge of the catering and I have no idea who to go with. Do you know of any good santa barbara caterers? Is http://www.liveoakgrillsb.com ok? they have good prices but I want to be sure it tastes good. Please help!