Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Diana & Len's Wedding









I love these two! Ok, first I must take a moment and say it has finally happened....it rained. There....it's out in the open. I have had the most amazing weather luck until last weekend. Yes, it rained. BUT...it cleared up quickly and turned into a fabulous afternoon...so I am not counting this freak occurrence. Thank goodness I was with these two adventurous souls. We had 15 min. to get the shots and it was raining...but that did not stop us. I'm sure we were a sight, with Brian holding the reflector over my camera, and my beautiful bride and groom getting a bit wet. Anyway, the day turned out amazing. The ceremony was incredibly touching and then it was off to the reception at their home which overlooks the ocean. Best view in town. I am thrilled we got to be a part of such a special day. I know the romance could never burn out with these two. Cheers Diana & Len!

No comments: