Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Harris Family!






Brian and I got to go down to Sherman Oaks and photograph the coolest family! I have known the Harris's since their wedding a "couple" years back, and have been photographing them since! It was Lillian's second b-day (the day before the shoot). Can you say Dora was in the house. Everyone with children (or anyone who photographs them) knows Ms. Dora. From sinful Dora cookies (where the frosting is just as thick as the cookie) to the balloons. Too much fun! We also got a little time with Lillian's little brother Weston, who is just 6 months old. He is the sweetest baby and loves to smile. We had such a nice time catching up with everyone. I can't tell you what joy it brings me to be able to watch their family grow. As usual...I have the greatest job on earth. Happy b-day Lillian!

No comments: